THE ACTUAL FOOTPRINT OF TRAVEL & TOURISM PRODUCTS
Learn how the carbon footprint of what we sell today influences the travel demand of tomorrow (and how to master the process).
Join this webinar + live fireside chat with our experts to discuss how to build sustainable travel products with:
- The 3Ds of Sustainable Tourism: Desires, Demands and Data
- Sustainable travel trends we cannot ignore
- Authentic experiences vs True Impact mitigation
DON’T MISS THIS WEBINAR
IF YOU ARE:
- promoting responsible tourism and carbon-conscious travel solutions
- working in adventure and community tourism
- developing your ESG reporting line and sales growth
- taking personal responsibility towards the emissions generated by your products
Tourism Keynote Speaker and Trainer on sustainable marketing, Dolores brings 20 years of experience in tourism and hospitality marketing to global stages.
On a mission to build a more resilient and sustainable tourism ecosystem, Dolores delivers training and workshops to global tourism organizations and businesses wanting to create positive impact.
Co-Founder and CEO of Path Net Zero, Mark leads a team of passionate and innovative professionals who have developed the technology-driven, data-certified carbon emissions calculator for travel.
With over 20 years of experience in technology, Mark has a proven track record of delivering complex solutions in a simple, accessible, and transformative way.
WHERE DID THIS CONVERSATION STARTED?
THE CARBON FOOTPRINT OF THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
PATH NET ZERO
This episode focuses on how the whole impact of of the travel experience can be measured and mitigated with the tools provided by the platform, engaging travel and tourism operators in a more committed and actionable journey to a more responsible tourism business management.
Path Net Zero provides Carbon Impact Correction solutions for travel, tourism and commercial organisations focused on CSR & ESG.